Culture & Values
Our vision is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services.
- We develop our employees by helping them succeed not just at work but in life, as well.
- We delight our customers by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively.
- We deliver for our shareholders by doing what's right; investors will want to own more of our company.
- We support our communities by providing products and solutions that improve the quality of life and the environment; and by offering our time, talent and treasure to meet social and economic needs in the communities where we work and live.
- To be the preferred supplier to customers and channel partners
- To make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees
- To make our communities stronger
- To ensure the safety, health and wellness of our employees
- To be a model of inclusion and diversity in our industry
- To be active stewards of the environment
Our culture and what we value are represented in the attributes of Eaton employees: we are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we learn.
Ethical - We are ethical. We play by the rules and act with integrity.
Passionate - We are passionate and care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
Accountable - We are accountable. We seek responsibility and take ownership. We say what we will do and do what we say.
Efficient - We are efficient. We value speed and simplicity. We don't create redundancies, we eliminate them.
Transparent - We are transparent. We say what we think. We make it okay to disagree. We share the whole - the good and the bad.
Learn - We learn. We are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.