If you would like to learn how to get machine jobs done faster while increasing safety, reliability and reducing costs, come visit Eaton at Bauma 2013 in Munich. Our experts will share Eaton’s cutting-edge technologies and solutions for mobile machines.
April 15-21, 2013
Visit Eaton at booth B4.211A
Visit Eaton Welcomes SEL at Booth A3.310
At our booth, you will discover how Eaton helps solve your toughest challenges:
• Ensuring reliable system solutions for excavators
Eaton offers high-performance swing drive motors, track drive motors and hydraulic remote controls. Our complete system approach helps equipment manufacturer’s optimize machine performance and cut fuel costs. We will also be showing our portfolio of innovative hoses, operator interface controls and pressure filters.
• Giving greater operator control and comfort for wheel loaders
Our VersaSteer™ steering control units reduce fatigue, improve control, and provide smooth and predictable performance. We will also be showing our Series 2 variable displacement piston pump which is ideal for compact spaces and applications that require quieter operation, Aeroquip Triple Crown hoses for high pressures and temperatures, operator controls with real time feedback and in-tank suction filters which can be serviced from the outside.
• Delivering solid performance for drill rigs
Eaton pumps, valves, motors and fluid conveyance products make rock drills highly mobile and productive, enabling it to move more. Our F(x)™ Electronics solution offers feature-rich, open-architecture controllers and displays which can easily be integrated into designs for electro-hydraulic systems. We will also be showing our break-through LifeSense hose condition monitoring and notification system, multiplex operator interface components for significantly reducing harness weight and connection points and easy-to-change in-tank return line filters.
• Increasing product lifetime and reducing maintenance costs
Tests with the Eaton 430mm Severe Duty Clutch and a comparable European clutch have proven that truck owners can save up to 5,500 Euro in clutch maintenance cost over a period of 6 years. Eaton Synflex formed hose products decrease assembly time and leak points while increasing serviceability.
Eaton will also showcase innovations, including corrosion protection solutions, couplings, hoses, clutches and contamination control systems.
• The environment-friendly Guardian Seal™ plating technology for higher corrosion protection;
• The Synflex® Twinline and Multi-line hose product series for reduced assembly time and optimal hose routing;
• The 430mm Severe Duty Clutch with patented cushioned ceramic facing for maximum life and comfort in even the toughest applications;
• The CCS4 contamination control system which enables users to evaluate the precise condition of a system by knowing the particle size distribution;
Our engineering and sales team can help you understand how Eaton’s product portfolio can be applied to your construction and mining equipment. You will also be able to watch live demonstrations in the booth.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Munich.