About Eaton Corporation
Eaton Corporation is a diversified power management company with more than 100 years of experience providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. With 2011 sales of $16.0 billion, Eaton is a global technology leader in electrical components, systems and services for power quality, distribution and control; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety. Eaton has approximately 72,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 150 countries.
Sustainability means meeting the current needs of our society in ways that enable future generations to meet their own needs. At Eaton, sustainability isn’t an autonomous program or initiative. It’s how we do business – and it’s an increasing part of our business success. We have been living it for years as “Doing Business Right,” and it is central to our vision to become the most admired company in our markets.
Eaton is developing customer solutions that drive sustainable growth around the globe, including efficiently using and conserving global resources, developing energy efficient products, reducing emissions, protecting the environment, and volunteering time to help build stronger communities.
Throughout Eaton, we are building a culture of responsibility that encourages every employee to ask the questions that lead to more sustainable processes and practices, and help our company support a sustainable future. For more information, visit Eaton home.
Eaton in the Czech Republic
Eaton’s presence in the Czech Republic dates from 1993 and today, 1,700 people across 3 main sites work at Eaton: Prague, Suchdol nad Luznici & Chomutov. With this fourth location in the country, the number of employees is likely to reach 2,000 shortly. Be part of this new venture and come here with us to enjoy a very dynamic environment and be part of a strong community sharing values that are important for Eaton: People, Trust, Respect, Dignity, Integrity & Customer Orientation.
Our Awards & Recognitions
Striving for excellence is part of our core values and our list of local and international recognitions is just demonstrating it. We are proud of our heritage of more than 100 years and we want to ensure a profitable future to you and the generations to come. Hence why we continuously push for innovation, for excellence in innovation and for creativity. By joining us, you will be recognised as an active member of an organisation that is well respected throughout the world. Below is a list of a few of our awards and recognitions.
- Czech TOP 100 ranking
- TOP 100 ICT (Information Communication Technology) - 6th place
- Grand Prix 2011 - award winner
- GOLDEN AMPERE 2010 - award winner
- Named a Thomson Reuters 2011 Top 100 Global Innovator
- Ranked among the world’s top six diversified industrial companies for sustainability leadership by Sustainable Asset Management 2010 Yearbook
- Ranked #16 overall in Newsweek’s “Green Rankings 2010” and #1 in the general industrial category
- Ranked among the world’s top sustainability performers in the Nasdaq “Global Sustainability 50 Index”
- Ranked among Fortune Magazine's “Most Admired Companies”
- Recognized by Ethisphere Magazine as one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies,” for the fifth consecutive year
- Cited in China’s Business Watch Magazine’s “Green Company Top 10” and “Fast Company Top 100”
- One of five companies selected by Barron’s for its “Green Dream Team.”
- Ranked among Corporate Responsibility Officer magazine’s “100 Best Corporate Citizens” for fifth consecutive year