ISPM 15 - Wood Packaging Requirements
All Eaton Corporation suppliers must be in compliance with the ISPM 15 measure.
An ISPM 15 compliant mark must include:
Revised October 4, 2010
- IPPC certification symbol.
- XX: represents the two letter ISO country code (e.g. AU for Australia, US for United States, NZ for New Zealand, GB for United Kingdom).
- 00: represents the unique certification number issued to NPPOs (regulating agencies that oversee the individual wood packaging manufacturers). Inclusion of this certification number ensures that the wood packaging material can be traced back to the NPPO/auditing agency.
- 1111: represents the unique certification number issued to the treatment provider and/or manufacturer. Inclusion of this certification number ensures that the wood packaging material can be traced back to the treatment provider and/or the manufacturer.
- YY: represents the treatment applied to the wood packaging material:
- HT is the code for heat treatment to a minimum of 56° C (133° F) for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- MB is the code for methyl bromide fumigation.
- DUN: represents the code for when the solid wood material is used for dunnage. The "DUN" Dunnage code is not applied to manufactured wood packaging, only loose lumber/timbers to help secure products being shipped, so may be excluded.