To download the program (186Mb) click on the download button, then click the Save button and save the zip file to a location on your computer. Depending on your internet connection, it may take several minutes to download this file.
To Unzip the file, double click on leakage.zip, select extract , then select a destination for the files.
To run the programme, double click on the setup.exe file.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Single Installation For Eaton Serial Interface Software Version 184.108.40.206
IMPORTANT: This is a legal Agreement between you, the end user, and Eaton Aerospace LLC (Eaton). By installing this software, you are agreeing to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not install the software and return the software to Eaton.Copyright © 2008 Eaton Aerospace LLC.
All rights reserved.
1) Copyright and Duplication - The software and related documentation (Software) is protected by United States Copyright and international laws, with which you must comply. One (1) copy of Software may be made in machine-readable from for use by you for backup and archival purposes only. You must reproduce all copyright and other proprietary notices included in the software.
2) Use - You have the right to use the Software on a single computer. You may transfer the Software to another computer, but may not use the software simultaneously on multiple computers or in a shared access computer network. You may not transfer the Software to third parties.
3) Nondisclosure - You shall hold the Software confidential, shall not disclose the Software to others and shall use the Software only as set forth herein. You shall not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or modify the Software.
4) Disclaimer- The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty. Eaton does not warrant that the Software will be error-free or that the Software will meet your requirements. EATON SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT FOR SOFTWARE COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT. In no even shall Eaton or its Agents be liable to you or third parties for any direct, consequential, special, incidental or penal damages, including but not limited to, loss of profit or revenues, loss of the use of the Software or associated equipment, damage to associated products, facilities or service or claims by third parties for such damages.
5) Limited Warranty - Eaton warrants that the medium on which the software is provided will be free from defects for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of receipt by you of the Software.
6) Limitation of Liability - The maximum liability of Eaton for all costs, damages and other claims under this Agreement shall not exceed the fees paid for this Software.
7) Remedy - Your sole remedy and Eaton's sole liability in the event that the medium does not meet Eaton's Limited Warranty shall be, at Eaton's option, to refund to you the purchase price of the Software or to replace the Software diskettes.
8) Term/Termination - This Agreement shall continue until terminated by either party. Eaton shall have the right have to terminate immediately if you breach any of the terms and conditions. Upon termination you will return the Software to Eaton and not further use same.
9) Jurisdiction - This Agreement shall be governed by laws of the state of Ohio and Federal Laws of the United States of America and both parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Ohio located in Cuyahoga county, Ohio and the Federal Courts of the United States of America located in the Northern District of Ohio.