Quick Disconnect Couplings
For more than 60 years, Eaton has been designing and manufacturing an array of Aeroquip brand self-sealing quick disconnect couplings, swivels, end fittings and check valves. These products can be found on virtually every commercial and military aircraft platform or Ground Supporting Equipment in service today and are used in hydraulic systems, fuel systems, and cooling applications.
Eaton’s Quick Disconnect Couplings allow end users to speed up system inspection and maintenance without having to vent hydraulic systems to atmosphere. These self-sealing features prevent the need for re-priming and bleeding air from closed systems, which would otherwise be costly and time consuming. Quick Disconnect Couplings are also used in areas of frequent disassembly, repair, or to isolate components or sub-systems for troubleshooting. Available materials include corrosion resistant steel, titanium, and aluminum and can support operating pressures up to 5000 psig.
Coupling Products (Quick Disconnects) are available in three basic configurations:
- Modular (no integral locking mechanism provided)
Other Eaton products offered within the coupling products family include:
- Self-sealing end fittings (AKA one-sided Quick Disconnects) - for mating with commercially available unions
- Directional in-line check valves – 0 to 5000 psi applications
- Flexible Fuel Lines (Metallic and Composite)
- Gamah Flexible Couplings (Threaded and Clamshell to many industry AS specifications)
- Caps & Adaptors
- Self Sealing Breakaway Valves
- Lightning Isolator and Insulators
- Metallic and Composite Ducting Assemblies and Bracketing
- Shrouded (Double Wall) Tube Assemblies and Couplings