Detroit Locker Differential
During straight-line driving, the Detroit Locker captures 100% of available torque and sends it equally to both wheels. In turns and maneuvers, the internal components unlock to allow one wheel to spin faster or slower as necessary (free wheel). When the vehicle returns to a straight-line driving path, the components re-engage and provide power to both wheel ends.
Each application is highly engineered, tested and validated for a variety of uses including racing, towing, off-road, rock crawling and street/strip. Choose the Detroit Locker to get the strongest, most durable performance differential available today.
- 100% automatic locking - no driver action needed
- Provides maximum amount of traction to both wheel ends
- Validated performance and durability
- Parts are maintenance free
- A quality petroleum/mineral based oil is recommended for use
- Special weight-reduced units are available for racing applications
- Drag racing
- Circle track / NASCAR
- Rock crawling
- Utility Vehicles
- Light, medium and heavy trucks
Full Application Guide