Eaton ELocker Differential
While driving under normal conditions, the ELocker performs as an open differential. If an obstacle is encountered – a rocky trail, muddy ditch or other challenge – the driver simply flips a dash switch to activate the unit. The electromagnetic mechanism then locks, capturing 100% of the available torque and sending it equally to both wheels. A second flip of the switch deactivates the unit to resume normal driving.
ELocker internal gears are net-forged, providing the strength and durability necessary for off-road and recreational driving. Its electronic control also provides added reliability over similar air-controlled products.
- Selectable 'push-button' operation
- Positive-electronic locking mechanism
- Net-forged gears for added strength
- Validated performance and durability
- New wiring harness designed for easy installation
- Performance car
- Pick-up Trucks
- Off-road and rock crawling rigs
- Trail Jeeps
Full Application Guide