Beyond the rigors of every day competition, all products are proven and validated at Eaton's Proving Grounds in Marshall, Michigan, where it has complete testing facilities and on-road/off-road test tracks
- Located on 600 Acres
- 1.6 Mile Oval Track
- Rally Course
- 20% Split Mu Grade
- Sand Pit
- Twist Ditch
- 45% & 60% Hill Climb
- Log Walk
- Rock Crawl
- Swamp Course
- Michigan Center for Decision Driving
Eaton's design, manufacturing and testing resources are unmatched in the performance aftermarket.
- Engine and Transmission Testing
- Component Performance and Durability Testing
- Full Dimensional Inspection Capabilities
- Complete Standards and Calibration Laboratory
- Full Vehicle Cold Testing to -40 Centigrade
- Vehicle Noise and Vibration Testing
Without an Eaton differential, rollers under the left rear wheels of this truck would prevent it from climbing the steep 20% grade in this test area.
An extensive series of moguls are used to test the effectiveness and reliablity of our differentials.
Our mud pit simulates real-world off road conditions.
This rock run is one of our more demanding tests.
Eaton tests a wide variety of vehicles that use our parts, such as this full-sized Hummer.
This curving "twist ditch" simulates off road conditions requiring an Eaton differential.
Three pickups negotiate our "straight ditch" test course.