Our technical organization is globally positioned for growth and rapid customer response, using world-class development tools, support systems, global test and development capability and global support.
- Noise and Vibration test labs and a
- World-class vehicle test facility that includes all surfaces and situations from winter-test simulation, to off-road capabilities.
Worldwide, Eaton has:
- 50 environmental chambers,
- 38 hydraulic component test systems,
- 21 vibration shock testers and
- Six hydraulic contamination analysis systems.
The best testament to our collective technological expertise is the intellectual capital of our people. We search for the best and the brightest, and our track record is proof. Nearly 70 percent of our global workforce has a higher education degree with nearly 25 percent having advanced degrees. Furthermore, our team members have accounted for more than 280 patents since 2000.