Solar Power Solutions
- Solar farms are often located in remote areas, which presents operation and maintenance challenges. Eaton's NEMA 3R enclosures and outdoor electrical houses help protect equipment from the elements and keep it running.
- Eaton's integrated power assembly (IPA) buildings reduce the need for on-site construction and offer the convenience of a control room and office space.
- Eaton also supports solar farms after startup, offering remote monitoring services and an extensive selection of worker training.
- Eaton builds solar systems tailored to unique requirements, providing DC switching equipment, AC switching equipment and the solar inverter in one assembly. This installation is easy to install and preconfigured, saving space, time and costs.
- Due to the variable and unpredictable power output from solar sources, special consideration and analysis is often required to address voltage stability and regulation, reactive power compensation and other effects on the electrical system. Eaton's team of experienced engineers provides the skills necessary for a successful and safe solar installation, from initial assessment through post-installation measurement and verification.
Please call us at 855-ETN-SOLR (855-386-7657).
Please use the form below to submit your requests, questions or comments.