MVX9000 Micro Drives
These microprocessor-based, sensorless vector drives provide adjustable speed control for three-phase motors. They come with standard features that can be programmed to customize the drive's performance to suit a wide variety of applications, and they include a digital display and operating and programming keys on a removable keypad.
- Sensorless vector control with autotuning provides 200 percent starting torque and advanced low-speed torque control.
- Easy-to-understand keypad with LED display.
- The MX9000 offers PID control of a process variable, such as pressure, flow, temperature and liquid level, eliminating the need for a separate setpoint controller.
- Built-in dynamic braking chopper offers superior deceleration performance.
- Serial communication port for RS-485 communications.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Single- or three-phase input capability on 240 Vac-rated units