SLX9000 General Purpose
Eaton's SLX9000 adjustable frequency drive uses the most sophisticated semiconductor technology and a highly modular construction—ensuring flexibility for many applications. The integral AC choke is the most effective way to protect the drive against voltage spikes and to reduce stress on supply transformers, cables and fuses. In addition, installation, connection and commissioning procedures are quick and convenient.
- The I/O is designed with modularity in mind. It's comprised of option cards, each with its own input and output configuration, and the control module accepts two of these cards.
- The SLX9000 features a robust design with 500,000 proven hours MTBR.
- The drive accommodates standard I/O and an integrated RS-485 Modbus connection with room for two more option cards with more I/O connections.
- The all-in-one software suits a variety of applications.
- Control logic can be powered from an external auxiliary 24V power supply that allows programming and monitoring without full power to the drive.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Available in open or enclosed control, NEMA Type 1 or 12
- Common enclosed options include input disconnect, input fuses, HOA bypass controller, output filter and indicating lights
- The enclosed SLX9000 is available in custom NEMA Type 1, 12 or 3R packaging