NFX9000 Micro Drives
Designed to provide adjustable speed control of three-phase motors where space is an issue, Eaton's NFX9000 Micro Drives utilize a 32-bit microprocessor and insulated gate bipolar transistors. This provides quiet motor operation, high efficiency and smooth, low-speed performance. Standard programmable features allow these drives to suit a wide variety of applications.
- The standard drive includes a digital display, as well as operating and programming keys on a removable keypad.
- The drive's display provides drive monitoring, adjustment and diagnostic information.
- Separate terminal blocks for control and power wiring are provided for connection.
- The drive features RS-485 serial communications.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Models rated at 240V, single- or three-phase, 50/60 Hz are available in sizes ranging from 1/4 to 2 HP
- Models rated at 115V, single-phase, 50/60 Hz are available from 1/4 to 1/2 HP