A200 Series (NEMA)
All Class A200 non-reversing starters contain block Type B three-pole overload relays with three current transformers. A200 sizes 5 and 6 starters contain an AC magnetically operated size 5 or 6 line contactors, and size 6 starters include a control relay with contacts to handle the coil current. Size 7, 8 and 9 starters contain a DC operated line contactor, DC power supply, and a control relay. All Class A200 starters are UL listed and recognized and are CSA certified.
- Straight-through wiring with up-front, out-front terminals allows for ease in installation.
- Mounting cavities reduce panel space requirements.
- All current carrying parts are front removable for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Easy, snap-in accessories and both vertical and horizontal interlocking capabilities increase application flexibility.
- Ambient Compensated Overload Relays offer superior motor protection in variable motor/controller environments.
- Rectified AC/DC coils reduce premature drop-out or “kiss” problems due to inherent low voltage conditions.
- Clapper design armature assembly pivots on needle bearings resulting in quick, smooth opening and closing of the magnet.
- Stainless steel Kick-Out Spring assures quick, positive drop-out time.
- Information about UL508A
Loading Content..Please wait!
- AC/DC Coil Conversion Kit
- Autostarter Kits
- Auxiliary Electrical Interlocks
- Bell Alarm Contact
- Extra Auxiliary Contact Kit
- Fuse Block
- Interposing Relay
- Mechanical Interlock
- Overload Relay Reset Extension
- Power Pole Kit
- Replacement Coils
- Replacement Terminal Lugs
- Solenoid Assembly with Coil
- Surge Suppressor