Definite Purpose Contactors and Starters
Definite Purpose Starters are electrically operated switching devices specifically designed for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC) industry. They are controlled by automatic thermostat control or manual pushbutton interfaces.
- They are used in applications such as elevators, pools, food processing, pumps/compressors, lighting, hoists and cranes, battery chargers, printing presses, vending machines, and agriculture.
- The universal mounting plate eliminates changing hole patterns when replacing competitive devices.
- Variety of terminal styles allows product to meet all specific application needs.
- Snap-on accessories require no tools for hassle-free installation.
- Quick coil changing ability allows for easy maintenance.
- Non-position sensitive mounting allows for fast, convenient set up.
- Shrouded or fingerproof terminals reduce possibility of electrical shock.
- Information about UL508A
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Heater Packs
- Locking Cover