Eaton’s Lighting Contactors are designed to provide a safe, convenient means for local or remote switching of tungsten (incandescent filament) or ballast (fluorescent and mercury arc) lamp loads. They are also suitable for other loads such as low-pressure and high-pressure sodium lamp loads and other non-motor (resistive) loads. Our Lighting Contactors deliver unprecedented versatility in application, simplicity in configuration, and performance in operation.
- Convenient side access for field power wiring.
- Three-point mounting for fast, sure, and easy installation.
- Finger and back-of-hand safe power terminals for added safety.
- Enclosed contacts resist contaminants for greater reliability.
- Select desired components to meet the exact needs of your application for ease of configuration.
- On-site configuration enables customers to quickly convert and adapt products to changing application needs.
- Components can be stocked rather than stocking already assembled contactors, freeing up space and reducing inventory.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- A202 Magnetically latched contactors
- C30CN Electrically and mechanically held contactors
- CN35 Electrically held contactors