Vacuum Contactors and Starters
Vacuum Starters are offered in three classifications. They are NEMA rated devices up to 600V AC, Special Purpose rated devices up to 1500V AC and Mining rated devices rated up to 1500V AC. Each device is tested to different standards to serve their market. Typical applications include full voltage control of 3-phase squirrel cage motors, primary control of low voltage wound rotor motors and circuit switching for low voltage capacitors for power factor improvement.
- Air-free chamber allows arc extinction and current interruption to be completed within a fraction of a cycle, minimizing contact erosion.
- Durable metal bellows within the bottle allow the moving contact to be closed and pulled open from the outside without leaking air into the bottle.
- Front removable coil and auxiliaries allow for easy maintenance.
- Standard low chop interrupters eliminate the need for extra surge suppressors.
- Contact wear indicators aide in planning your preventative maintenance schedule.
- Silver tungsten carbide contacts provide maximum performance.
- Information about UL508A
Loading Content..Please wait!