XT Series (IEC)
The XT IEC series includes non-reversing and reversing contactors and starters as well as overload relays and accessories. Enclosed control options include metallic and non metallic enclosures with circuit breakers, and North American or European fuses. The XT line of IEC motor control is not the same as traditional motor control designs. XT was designed to be engineered better. See how XT improves installation and usability while lowering material costs.
VideosXT Combination Motor Controller: Tool-less Assembly
XT Reversing Contactor: Tool-less Assembly
XTPE and SmartWire-DT: Labor Savings
- Electronic coil controller allows contactors to reduce power consumption and generate less heat, resulting in lower cooling requirements, the ability to mount more contactors/starters per cabinet, and an extended life on pilot devices that carry control signals.
- AC and DC devices with the same dimensions achieved with an electronically controlled coil system allow for space savings and reduced engineering design time.
- Integrated suppressors in DC controlled contactors offers reductions in total logistics and inventory costs by limiting the number of products ordered and stocked.
- Wiring is not required, therefore increasing installation and maintenance efficiency.
- Expanded range of DC coil control voltages, allows reliable operation through fluctuations in control voltages.
- Twin terminals with separate sockets in contactors up to 400A offer installation and application flexibility when using different size wires. The improved integrity of the connections reduces cabling faults.
- Information about UL508A
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Metallic/Non-Metallic Enclosure