Manual Motor Starters
B100 Manual Motor Starters can be used in single-phase applications rated 3 hp at 240V AC or 2 hp at 230V DC. They can also be rated for three-phase applications up to 10 hp at 600V AC. The A302 Manual Starter is a 3-phase manual motor starter and protector with an adjustable bimetallic overload and instantaneous magnetic short circuit trip mechanism. They can be field wired for single-phase motor applications by connecting the 3 poles in series.
- Open starters can be padlocked in OFF (STOP) position for added safety.
- Compact 45 mm design saves panel space.
- Snap-on DIN rail mount capability or panel mounting with screws allows for flexibility and ease of mounting.
- “Fingerproof” terminals are easily accessible from the front with screwdriver guide holes for ease of wiring.
- “Plug-in" heater element is keyed to ensure proper positioning and adjustable knob allows a setting of plus or minus ten percent of nominal heater rating.
- UL Listed for Group Motor Installation: Eliminates the need for individual fusing or circuit breakers for each motor circuit on a branch circuit.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Auxiliary Contacts
- Shunt Trip
- Undervoltage Release Module