S801 Soft Starters are designed to work with 3-phase motors in a delta (3-lead) configuration. The S801 works with all motors from fractional horsepower up to motors requiring 1000A of steady-state current. The S811 offers an easy to use Digital Interface Module (DIM) that allows users to modify control parameters, enable/disable protections, set communication variables, monitor system parameters such as line voltages and currents, and access the fault queue.
- Unique soft stopping pump control option provides a smooth transition for stopping a motor and eliminates the “waterhammer” effect that can damage pipes, valves and pumps.
- Advanced protective and diagnostic features using sophisticated algorithms that model true motor heating, result in better motor protection and fewer nuisance trips, reducing downtime.
- Compact size allows easy retrofits of existing motor control centers or enclosures, and saves the expense of replacing the existing structure or adding a new one to house a soft starter.
- Easy to use Digital Interface Module (DIM) allows the user to configure the device and to read system parameters and monitor system values.
- Built-in overload (in ranges from 11–1000A) and run bypass contactor make installation and setup quick and easy.
- Reduced inrush current leads to a more stable power grid and can lower peak demand charges.
- Information about UL508A
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Adapter Plates
- Control Interface Module
- Cooling Fan Kit
- Extended Ramp
- Lug Cover Kits
- Lug Kits
- Mounting Plates
- Power Supplies
- Pump Control
- Surge Suppressors
- Vibration Plates