Compact, easy to program and easy to install, the S811+ line of soft starters is ideally suited for open, enclosed and motor control center applications. The S811+ provides an easy to use Digital Interface Module allowing users to modify control parameters, enable/disable protections, set communication variables, monitor system parameters such as line voltages and currents, and access the fault queue.
- Ranging from 11 to 1000 amps, the S811+ provides an array of built-in features designed to address the needs of industrial and OEM customers.
- Severe-duty capable
- Sophisticated pump algorithm
- Communication ready – native Modbus RTU and QC Port with external Ethernet IP/Modbus TCP com modules
- Advanced monitoring and protection capabilities
- Engineered to industry standards ULT, CSAT, RoHS, IEC, CE, C-Tick, CSA elevator duty and CCC
- Warnings/alarms available to avoid nuisance tripping
- Streamlined menu structure for programming, easy installation, setup, maintenance and monitoring
- KW and power factor measurement
- Cloning feature
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Adapter Plates
- Control Interface Module
- Cooling Fan Kit
- Lug Cover Kits
- Lug Kits
- Mounting Plates
- Power Supplies
- Premium unit (includes extended ramp and pump control)
- Surge Suppressors
- Vibration Plates