TL Torque Limiter
TL Torque Limiters regulate current on one of the three motor phases to control the torque being applied to the motor, allowing for smooth starting of a motor. Designed to be used with a Manual Motor Starter or a Full Voltage Starter, they provide necessary over-load protection and line isolation for the motor. These easy-to-install, compact devices are rated up to 25A, for controlled acceleration and deceleration of fractional to 15 hp/11 kW motors at 480/400 Vac.
- Smoother starting of all AC induction motors decreases shock and vibration problems encountered during across-the-line starts.
- Compact design allows easy installation and smaller enclosures.
- Reduced voltage control helps to prevent nuisance breaker trips and electrical distribution system disturbances and their associated costs.
- No control wiring needed, for quick and easy installation.
- IP20 finger protection provides an added safety measure.
- Less shock to product on conveyor lines and material handling gear ensures quality and optimal functionality.
- Reduced wear on belts, gears, chains, clutches, shafts and bearings adds longevity to the life of the product.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Full Voltage Starter
- Manual Motor Protector