C383 Series Disconnect Fuse Holders are compact disconnects designed as components in switchboards, panels, and control consoles where positive and safe circuit protection is required. C383 fuse holders offer 600V fused circuit protection and “no load” switching. They mount directly on standard TS35 DIN rails and are optimal for where space is at a premium. C350 Series Fuse Blocks and W Series Fuse Holders are space-saving and are UL approved for motor loads.
- Recessed termination screws and a fuse extraction door provide a "finger-safe" design, for IP20 grade protection.
- Permanently attached pivoting fuse door simplifies and speeds fuse extraction with no tools or accessories needed.
- Vented design provides adequate cool air flow around the holders at all times.
- Interlocking fuse blocks permit single, double or three-pole application, reducing inventory.
- Rejection feature prevents insertion of fuses with lower interrupting or voltage ratings.
- Heat-stabilized nylon allows fuse holders to be break-resistant.
- Breathing Action Clamping Collar eliminates loose connections and joint deterioration, reducing maintenance.
- Universal mounting dimensions allow for easy assembly and retrofit.
- Reinforced fuse clips allow for cool operation.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- CH163 Series Cover
- Fuse Puller
- Handle Pins
- Lighted Fuse Puller
- Multi-pole Connection Links