Customer-Specific and Special Application
- Expand engineering capability. Our engineering staff takes time to understand your market needs in order to develop cost-effective panels that increase application flexibility.
- Become the innovation leader in your industry. Eaton demonstrates technical leadership not only in the products we invent, but in the ways they are applied. Our engineers eliminate unnecessary components, while enhancing performance and protection of your overall system.
- Shorten leadtimes. Eaton can be your resource for every panel or just in times of peak demand. We collaborate with you to meet your production and stocking requirements, even during special lead times.
- Simplify. With ever-increasing workload demands on employees, the need for efficiency has never been greater. Eaton can help simplify a complex set of bill of materials (BOM) into a short list of complete panel assemblies, reducing the amount of effort in supply chain and manufacturing.
- Focus. Concentrate your personnel’s efforts on your key competencies. Let Eaton handle the electrical design and assembly.
Customer Specific Control Panels
Contact your local Eaton sales representative and request a consultation with the Control Panel Flex Center team to design the control panels to suit your precise needs.
EMS Machine Safety Panels
Designed to retrofit to existing machinery such as drill presses, sanders, grinders and other equipment, the EMS panels enhance equipment safety by adding a padlockable disconnect, E-stop and require operators to restart equipment after a power loss.
4X Non-Metallic Enclosed IEC Starters
Designed using a universal approach, the ECX09 non-metallic covers a wide range of applications up to 32A in just a few key styles.