Lighting Enclosed Control
Eaton's lighting contactors are designed to withstand the large initial inrush currents of tungsten lamp loads without contact welding. These contactors are fully rated and do not require derating. They are suitable for low-pressure and high-pressure sodium lamp loads and other nonmotor (resistive loads). They are not recommended for most sign-flashing loads.
- Eaton's lighting contactors are suitable for ballast lamps (fluorescent, mercury vapor, metal halide, sodium vapor and quarts) at a 600V maximum.
- Eaton's lighting contactors are suitable for filament lamps (incandescent, infrared and heating) for 480V maximum, line to line or 277V maximum line to neutral.
- Eaton's lighting contactors are suitable for resistance heating, including radiant and convection heating, furnaces and ovens.
- Eaton's C30CN electrically and mechanically held contactors can be configured with up to 12 poles.
- Eaton's CN35 electrically held contactors are designed to handle the switching of tungsten or ballast lamp loads, as well as other nonmotor loads.
- Eaton's A202 magnetically latched contactors feature a permanent magnet that maintains the contactor in its energized state indefinitely without using control power.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Available in 2- or 3-wire and a variety of NEMA-rated enclosure types