ELC Graphics Panel
- Graphic panels communicate with the ELCs as well as other Eaton Modbus devices, MVX drives and other major controllers for application flexibility.
- Function keys make it easy to change pages, input numeric values, enter alpha-numeric passwords, set / reset values and more.
- The two serial ports can be used simultaneously to communicate with different protocols.
- Graphics Panel transfer module accessory can be used to easily transfer and copy information from one graphics panel to another.
- At less than 6" x 4" x 1.6", ELC graphics panels provide the most graphics ability in the smallest size available.
- Use standard Windows fonts to provide precise messaging for the best application performance.
- Use 10 levels of passwords to assure your process is secure.
Visualization development package for Eaton's ELC Graphic Panels
Download this upgrade at no charge if you already own a licensed copy of a previous version of ELCSoftGP. If you have never purchased ELCSoftGP you may download this full featured version as an evaluation copy. If after you try the software you choose to use the ELC Graphic Panels, you must purchase a licensed version of the software.
Technical support is available FREE of charge by calling the Technical Resource Center (TRC) at 877-ETN-CARE from 8AM to 5PM Eastern time. You may also e-mail the TRC at TRCAutomation@eaton.com.