- An expansive driver list and three serial communication ports allows you to communicate on the most popular networks used by over 20 brands of PLCs currently on the market.
- Use the same visualization configuration software to create ladder logic within the device, eliminating the need for a separate controller.
- With the expansion slot located on the back of the unit, you can connect to a parallel printer, Ethernet network or even I/O modules, allowing you to do more with your operator interface than ever before.
- HMisoft software is the user-friendly program editor of HMi for Windows that simplifies configuring application parameters and provides added capabilities to make monitoring your system intuitive.
- HMi stores your entire application, including images, so editing does not require original source files.
- Range of screen sizes and colors fits available space and application needs.
This patch for HMIsoft version 3.xx fixed an irregularity with the Modbud TCP driver.
Development package for Eaton's HMi VU family of operator interfaces
Technical support is available FREE of charge by calling the Technical Resource Center (TRC) at 877-ETN-CARE from 8AM to 5PM Eastern time. You may also e-mail the TRC at TRCAutomation@eaton.com.