PanelMate Power Pro
- Similar in control and operation across the full line of products so operators can move easily from one machine to another.
- Straightforward Windows-based configuration software lets you create displays quickly and efficiently.
- Communication drivers support major protocols such as Allen-Bradley Data Highway Plus, DF1 Serial and Remote I/O, Modicon Modbus and Modbus Plus, Siemens, PROFIBUS DP, GE SNP, and DeviceNet.
- Keypad models are ideal for dirty, gritty environments where touchscreen panels are not well suited.
- Upgrade to PanelMate products with software tools that convert your existing application, saving development time and money.
- Multilanguage support makes it easy to present operator displays in multiple languages.
- Adapter plates
- Programming and communication cables
- Screen protectors
- Spare parts kits
Technical support is available FREE of charge by calling the Technical Resource Center (TRC) at 877-ETN-CARE from 8AM to 5PM Eastern time. You may also e-mail the TRC at TRCAutomation@eaton.com.