PanelMate ePro PS
- Similar in control and operation across the full line of products so operators can move easily from one machine to another.
- Industrial grade for increased reliability in harsh environments.
- Upgrade to PanelMate products with software tools that convert your existing application, saving development time and money.
- Multilanguage support makes it easy to present operator displays in multiple languages.
- Both Canvas and Visual Designer models available.
- The PS Classic series includes all of the features of the standard PS models with the addition of support for the PanelMate Power Pro Runtime and three application kits – Headline Manager, Document Viewer and Recipe Manager.
- The PS Outdoor series includes all of the features of the standard PS with built-in anti-glare, anti-reflective and anti-UV coatings that make the unit suitable for use in direct sunlight and harsh outdoor applications.
- Enterprise Edition models offer third party software support as well as increased RAM and user memory.
- Adapter Plates
- Software Restore Kits
- Stainless Steel Front Panel
- Touchscreen Overlays
Technical support is available FREE of charge by calling the Technical Resource Center (TRC) at 877-ETN-CARE from 8AM to 5PM Eastern time. You may also e-mail the TRC at TRCAutomation@eaton.com.