XV and XP Series with Visual Designer
- The XP models are perfect for OEMs who require extensive connectivity, advanced features in Visual Designer, have large or high speed applications, or need an open platform for running third party software. The unique infrared touchscreen with scratch resistant safety glass is ideal for harsh environments where traditional touchscreens are easily damaged.
- The XV series is ideal for applications requiring extensive connectivity and the advanced features available in Visual Designer without the expense associated with more powerful open platforms.
- Protect Mode, available only on Eaton’s XP embedded operator interface products, protects the operating system from unwanted changes providing improved up-time and reliability.
- The same local user accounts and passwords for viewing and control also apply remotely for simplified security.
- Visual Designer runtime and web server licenses are pre-installed on all units, eliminating the hassle and cost of purchasing and installing separately.
- With Visual Designer software, XV and XP units can communicate with virtually any network, any PLC, any web client, and any database.
Register using this form to download the software upgrade if you meet the requirements. See the form for details.
Image restore utility for XP and ePro PS with Visual Designer (mkrestore.zip). Also includes instructions for restore.
Run this software on your PC to remote desktop to an XV unit.
Visual Designer Demo Program for the XP Widescreen 12" unit.
Visual Designer Demo Program for the XV to be used on all XV units except the Widescreen 7".
Visual Designer Demo Program for the XV Widescreen 7" unit.
Technical support is available FREE of charge by calling the Technical Resource Center (TRC) at 877-ETN-CARE from 8AM to 5PM Eastern time. You may also e-mail the TRC at TRCAutomation@eaton.com.