2.5–20A Power Supplies
Eaton's PSG Series are a high-quality, high-performance line of power supplies for a wide variety of 24 Vdc industrial control applications that include networks, sensors, PLCs and many other electrical systems. Each model features a rugged metal housing, heavy-duty screw terminals and a variety of protection features.
- Eaton's PSG power supplies offer global certifications, a compact size and an impressive operating temperature range to fit many applications at a competitive price.
- Current surge (power boost) of 1.5 times nominal current for 1 sec. allows branch protection and powering of high pickup loads.
- These power supplies offer a wide operating temperature range of –20°C to 75°C (derating above 50°C).
- The compact size with common depth and height across all models allows for common panel depths and family consistency.
- All metal housing, conformal coating and the Class 1, Div 2 certification make the PSG a reliable power supply in a wide variety of applications.
- MTBF up to 800,000 hours ensures uptime and reliability.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Eight available models from 2.5A to 20A with both single- and three-phase input voltage models available