IT. Power Supplies (PSS)
Eaton's PSS power supplies are designed to provide the highest outrush current in the industry for units of their size. This line is designed to work with the S801, S811, MV811 and IT. electromechanical devices, as well as a variety of 24 Vdc applications that includes support of sensors, operator interfaces, PLCs, communication networks, heating and lighting.
- Eaton's PSS power supplies offer the widest operating temperature range in the industry, a rugged design and a long list of advanced features, making them a great solution for a wide variety of applications.
- The higher input ranges allow users to eliminate the need for a control power transformer in the enclosure or cabinet—saving space, wiring and money.
- The high current outrush capability allows use of smaller power supplies in many applications and ensures stable output during high-power demand cycles.
- IP20 design improves personnel safety.
- Removable terminal connectors make installation and repair quick and easy.
- Due to long ride-through time, Eaton's PSS power supplies can maintain the control power system during brown out and black out conditions.
Loading Content..Please wait!