These easily assembled plug-in stacklight units include provide illuminated and audible status indication in all directions. These easily assembled units include constant, flashing and strobe light units, as well as monotonal, bitonal and intermittent alarm systems that can be assembled in a variety of configurations.
- Numerous lamp, color and mounting options further enhance versatility.
- The standard stacklight base is for use with incandescent or standard LED for steady, nonflashing illumination.
- The flashing stacklight base allows for configuration of each light in the stack in either steady or 60 times per minute flashing illumination.
- Light modules are available in a variety of colors for both incandescent and LED lamps.
- Xenon strobe sets consist of two lens units, and they may be placed in any position in a stacklight unit.
- Alarms may be fitted to the top of a complete stacklight unit or directly to the stacklight bases. They are available in three versions with adjustable sound levels.
Loading Content..Please wait!