Alternating Relays D85 Series
Each of the D85 Series Alternating Relays are used with one control switch and are available in either SPDT or DPDT output configurations with or without a three-position selector switch which allows the unit to alternate the two loads as normal, or lock the relay to one load or the other. By locking the alternating relay to one load, the other load can be removed for service without rewiring the first load for continuous operation.
- Standard DPDT Cross-Wired alternating relay, contactor auxiliary contacts, and a control relay are combined into one product, reducing costs and the number of components needed.
- Selector switch has a low profile to prevent any accidental actuation.
- Compact plug-in design using industry standard sockets allows for flexible use.
- Anti-Bounce Installation consists of adding a second switch (OFF) along with two auxiliary contacts to eliminate any bounce condition of the control switch.
- Replacement of separate components in duplex panel saves space and reduces labor.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Alternating Relays
- 8-pin Socket
- 11-pin Socket
- Hold-Down Spring