NEMA Relays include the Freedom 600V Multi-pole (D15), Fixed Contact Industrial Control (BF, BFD), Convertible Contact Industrial Control (AR, ARD), and Type M multi-pole with convertible contacts (D26). These relays can be ordered as complete devices in any pole combination up to a maximum of 12NO or 8NC and 4NO poles, and are designed for use on machine tools, process lines, conveyors and similar automatic and semiautomatic equipment.
- Contact pole terminals have captive, backed-out, self-lifting pressure plates for reduced wiring time.
- Terminals are shrouded or “finger-proofed” to reduce possibility of electrical shock.
- Wide spacing of contacts simplifies installation, contact testing and maintenance.
- Contacts are electrically and mechanically isolated from each other for added safety.
- Surge Suppressors mount in contact cavity, limiting high transient voltages resulting from deenergizing relay coil, for protection of sensitive instruments and solid-state devices.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- AC/DC Interface Module
- Adhesive Dust Cover
- FASTON Push-On Terminals
- Finger Protection Shields
- Four-Pole Top Deck Adder
- Metal Mounting Plate
- Mounting Channel (DIN Rail)
- Panel-Mounted Timers
- Pneumatic Timer Attachment
- Solid-State ON DELAY Timer
- Transient Suppressor Kits