Safety relays are intended to reliably monitor the signals from safety devices at all times and switch off quickly in an emergency. Eaton’s ESR5 safety relays provide optimal safety and a high degree of reliability for plant machinery. The ESR5 enables applications to meet the highest safety ratings in accordance with EN954-1, EN ISO 13849-1 up to PL e, and IEC 62061 up to SILCL 3.
- Suitable for global applications with UL, cUL and TÜV safety certifications
- Plug-in screw terminals provide fast and fault-free replacement
- Multiple-voltage versions (24–230 Vac/Vdc) offer a flexible range of application
- Delayed and non-delayed contact expansions accommodate a wide variety of applications
- Compatible with emergency stops, rope pulls, two-hand control stations, light curtains (OSSD), gate enable devices and safety switches
Loading Content..Please wait!