Sensing and Monitoring Relays
Eaton’s D64 Series Relays give reliable digital protection on resistance grounded and solidly grounded power distribution systems, while the D65 Series protects distribution systems supplying motor feeder or branch circuits against premature equipment failure caused by voltage faults on three-phase systems. The VSR Series offers solid-state single-phase voltage sensing and monitoring with conformal contact for environment-free operations.
- Reduced number of features, allows for low cost without compromising the level of performance.
- Adjustment potentiometer with locking shafts provides shock-proof adjustment.
- Conformal coated printed circuit board protects relay against shock, moisture, dirt and other environmental hazards.
- Built-in surge protection protects internal solid-state contact from damage due to load and line transients.
- Built-in features such as self-test, auto/manual reset and zero sequence CTs allow for ease of use.
- INHIBIT function provides time for the upstream protective fuse or circuit breaker to trip, protecting the contactor from interrupting a high fault current.
Loading Content..Please wait!