Solid State Relays
Eaton’s Solid-State Relays (SSR) provide a high degree of reliability, a long service life, significantly reduced electromagnetic interference, fast response and high vibration resistance. Applications for Solid-State Relays typically include equipment that requires high cycling rates, low acoustical or electrical noise, or high vibration resistance; such as medical equipment, heating/cooling equipment, lighting control and pumps/compressors.
- All solid-state circuitry with no moving parts to wear ensures a long life.
- Compact panel mounting and a removable finger-safe cover allow for safe, easy, flexible installation.
- Isolated input and output terminals protect the system from electrical noise.
- Internal snubber circuitry includes additional protection from transients.
- Heat sink provides easy mounting in tight spaces, and eliminates the need for added accessories and installation.
- Flexible mounting allows DIN rail or panel mounting without additional hardware or tools.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- DIN Mount External Heat Sink
- DIN Mount Internal Heat Sink
- Panel Mount
- Thermal Transfer Pad