Terminal Block Relays XR Series
Eaton’s XR Series Terminal Block Relays use screw or spring-cage technology, and offer quick system wiring, superior safety features, clear labeling and a high level of modularity. XR Series Terminal Block Relays are best suited for applications that require higher continuous load currents than miniature relays can carry and switch. They can withstand inrush currents or brief overloads without damage, and allow for continuous load currents of up to 10A.
- Average service life of the contacts is 2-3 times the normal life of a less powerful relay, resulting in service cost savings.
- Cadmium-free contact material makes the XR Series environmentally friendly.
- Electrical isolation between input and output aides in safe operating.
- Wear-resistant and bounce-free switching adds longevity to life of the product.
- Pluggable relay and convenient plug-in bridge system allow for easy field replacement.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- End Cover
- Power Terminal Block
- Screw Terminal
- Snap-In Jumper
- Spring Cage Terminal