Universal TR Series, TMRP, TMR, and E5-248 Timing Relays combine flexibility with ease of use and installation, while compact designs save panel space. With multiple mount options, models, more flexibility in range of input voltage, timing range and functionality, there are flexible and cost-effective timing relays to meet any timing requirements. Eaton also offers customization capabilities for these timers— remote adjustments, special pin configurations, and more.
- Low cost and high flexibility of the units reduce inventory requirements.
- TR Series universal input voltages eliminate the need to order and stock separate coil voltages.
- Universal TR Series staggered terminal locations allow access to lower-level terminals after wiring.
- Universal TR Series compact, DIN rail mountable case reduces panel size.
- TMRP Series thumb-wheel setting design allows for quick selection and review of multiple timing functions and timing ranges.
- Plastic dust cover on the TMRP Series keeps out contaminants and eliminates accidental set point changes.
- 10 selectable functions, selectable time ranges up to 9,990 hours, and universal input voltage allow the TMRP Series to be the most flexible timer offered.
- The TMR6 Series true Off-delay timer allows it to remain energized even under control power loss.
- Replaceable lithium battery of the E5-248-C1420 eliminates the need for an external voltage supply.
- E5-248-C1420 offers a through-panel mount design and LCD display to allow easy access for set-point and function changes.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Fixed time delays
- LCD Display Timer
- Mechanical indicating timer
- Multi-function DIN Mount
- Multi function Socket Mount
- Octal Mounting
- Power triggered
- Signal triggered
- Single-function Socket Mount
- Through Panel Mounting