This complete sensing and control solution is comprised of a photoelectric sensor, a solenoid-operated air valve, integral cabling and embedded ZPA logic. This system solves the problem of product damage and mishandling caused by mechanical sensor rollers on outdated ZPA conveyors in warehouses and distribution centers.
- Components easily snap together to provide ZPA conveyor control without the need to invest in a PLC-based system.
- The unique body style fits perfectly on a conveyor side rail.
- Internal components are rigidly sealed in a solid encapsulated package for excellent performance in high-vibration and high-shock environments.
- Built-in cabling and connectors make the system truly plug and play.
- Visible sensing beams on polarized units let you see where the beam is aimed for quick setup and alignment.
- Robust, built-in solenoid operated air valve guarantees high reliability and maximum conveyor system uptime.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Polarized reflex and diffuse reflective versions
- Air-to-drive or air-to-brake logic
- NEMA 1 or NEMA 4 rated connectors
- Embedded basic or progressive ZPA logic
- Standard and beam status output versions