Eaton's AccuProx sensors are built with robust stainless steel barrels, shock-resistant front caps, polycarbonate end bells and impact-absorbing potting compound to survive the most hostile industrial environments. Sensors feature an extended linear sensing range of up to 25 mm—three times longer than standard tubular analog inductive sensors.
- AccuProx offers high output resolution and repeatability for applications requiring precision sensing performance.
- The robust design is ideal for extreme temperature or environments with high-pressure wash down.
- A high noise immunity of 20V per meter prevents many problems associated with electrical noise.
- The 360-degree, dual-color output LED indicator provides easy viewing and simplified machine troubleshooting.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- DC-only units
- 4–20 mA output and dual-output (0–20 mA/0–10V) versions
- Cable and connector variants available