E57 Ferrous-Only Series
Eaton's Ferrous-Only Series Sensors are a standard 18-mm family of sensors that are designed to detect only ferrous metals, such as steel, iron, nickel or cobalt, while ignoring all other types of metal.
- Sensors are epoxy filled for shock and vibration resistance.
- Sensors are designed for maximum heat tolerance to survive demanding industrial applications.
- Sensors offer a wide operating temperature range of –13 to 158°F (–25 to 70°C).
- Sensors are built with high-quality stainless steel housings for reliable performance.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- 2- or 3-wire
- AC/DC or DC-only
- Available with micro- or mini-style connectors