High-Current Output Series
Eaton's High-Current Output sensors provide noncontact sensing with the ability to handle high currents in a solid-state output. These sensors provide an alternative to limit switches for position sensing on industrial vehicles, making them an ideal choice for vehicles that are constantly subjected to mechanical and environmental abuse that can cause havoc with mechanical devices.
- Solid-state outputs can switch up to 8A continuous current
- Sensors offer a wide operating temperature range of –13 to 158°F (–25 to 70°C).
- Robust design ideal for extreme temperature or environments with high-pressure wash down.
- Sensors are built with high-quality stainless steel housings for reliable performance.
- 360-degree, dual-color output LED indicator provides easy viewing and simplified machine troubleshooting.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- N.O. or N.C. operation
- Available with rugged SJO cables in custom lengths