E57 Metal Face Series
Unlike standard sensors that have plastic faces, Eaton's Metal Face sensors feature a tough, stainless steel face. Because of this, the sensors can withstand abrasion, impact of particulate debris, corrosion and chemical attack, providing reliable operation and longer life. In addition, common diameters, voltage styles and wiring connections make it easy to retrofit existing, damaged sensors.
- Common 12-, 18- and 30-mm housing diameters allow for easy change out of existing, less robust sensors to increase machine uptime.
- The 20-mil stainless steel sensing face is thicker than competing units, providing a higher level of protection in extreme environments.
- These sensors offer a wide operating temperature range of –13<°> to 158<°>F (–25<°> to 70<°>C).
- The robust design is ideal for extreme temperature or environments with high-pressure wash down.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- 2- and 3-wire AC/DC models
- DC-only models are compatible with existing wiring