E56 Pancake Style
These pancake-style sensors are an excellent solution for applications that require an extremely rugged solution combined with the longest inductive sensing ranges available. Eaton's E56 Pancake-Style sensors feature auto-configurable, complementary outputs for ease of wiring. In addition, power and output LEDs make troubleshooting much easier than conventional sensors.
- Auto-configure output technology on 4-wire DC models automatically detects how the sensor has been wired (NPN or PNP) and automatically sets up the sensor for proper operation without user intervention.
- Small-diameter, 2-wire AC/DC models feature a selector switch inside the housing, enabling output contacts to be used as either N.O. or N.C.
- Range adjustment potentiometers on medium and large diameter units allows for rapid setup in any machine application.
- The robust design features impact-absorbing potting compound that helps sensors withstand high shock and vibration environments.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Three sizes with maximum ranges of 50, 70 or 100 mm