These unique, adaptable, field-programmable sensors utilize exclusive SmartSense technology—featuring an embedded microprocessor—to perform special sensing functions at extended ranges. These capabilities include programmable attributes, such as sensing range, output types, contact types, response time and noise immunity. No other sensor on the market offers such extensive programmability.
- Exclusive SmartSense technology performs band sensing, position sensing, background rejection, and allows for adjustable sensing range.
- The robust design is ideal for extreme temperature or environments with high-pressure wash down.
- High noise immunity of 20V per meter prevents many problems associated with electrical noise
- The auto-configure output automatically detects the sensor's wiring configuration and shifts the sensor into NPN or PNP mode as required.
- 360-degree, dual-color output LED indicator provides easy viewing and simplified machine troubleshooting
- Through unique, embedded programming features, the range can be adjusted, and the unit can be set up for band sensing or background metal rejection.
- Simple, yet powerful, programming tools and improved iProx software for Microsoft Windows and Windows mobile devices make customizing the iProx sensor easy.
- Once an iProx custom program is developed by a controls engineer, sensors can be programmed at the Eaton factory, so they arrive reconfigured to exact specifications required by the OEM.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- 2-, 3- and 4-wire circuits
- AC and DC versions
- 12-, 18- and 30-mm tubular housings