Eaton's LS-Titan Safety Limit Switches offer economic insulated plastic or rugged metal enclosures designed for worldwide applications. Modular, plug-in operating heads and bodies make LS-Titan a flexible switching solution. These switches are suitable for use in safety applications designed to protect workers or processes.
- LSE models feature the world's first electronic position switch, which provides freely programmable operating points that can be set individually at any time.
- These switches feature positive opening N.C. contacts for safety applications.
- Operating heads can be rotated 90 degrees to suit specific direction of operations.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Can be ordered as separate components or as completely assembled switches
- Screw and Cage Clamp connections available