LS-Titan Miniature DIN Switches
Eaton’s LS-Titan limit switch line is a complete offering of safety position switches designed for worldwide application. Economical insulated plastic or rugged metal enclosures and modular, plug-in operating heads and bodies make LS-Titan a flexible switching solution. A highlight of the LS-Titan switch line is the world’s first electronic position switch (LSE models).
- Modular, plug-in system (head and body components)
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety applications
- Wide variety of economical plastic and rugged metal versions available
- Operating heads can be rotated 90 degrees to suit specific direction of operation
- Unique electronic safety position switches (LSE models) provide analog (0–10 Vdc or 4–20 mA) outputs proportional to the actuator position and allow for easy configuration of a custom trip point
Loading Content..Please wait!